1. Very practical garden tools – Concrete garden molds will help you decorate your backyard landscape. 2. Use heavy-duty plastic molds to turn some pre-mixed concrete into concrete garden stepping stones for easy access to the garden.
3. By using garden stepping stones as your path, the beauty and health of your plants.
4. Spray the cleaning mold with a garden hose for reuse.
5. Once the first garden stepping stone is watered, the garden stone mold can be used again.
6. Ideal for creating sidewalks, sidewalks, trails, terraces, picnic areas and other outdoor finishes.
7. Enjoy DIY’s personal philosophy with stone molds and create beautiful paths in your garden right away.
8. DIY plastic molding paving mold is a personalized brick mold, the effect of laying is like a stone.
9. Make the path more exotic and create a style that belongs to your own garden path.
Whether you’re a DIY veteran or just a weekend warrior this tool is perfect for adding a creative new addition to your home. Easily craft a beautifully molded path through your lawn by pouring cement into the tool and repeating until the desired path is complete.
HOW TO USE:
Mix cement with water according to package directions When ready to use the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
Fill the paver mold scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
Using rubber gloves spread the concrete around the mold filling in any gaps or low points Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
Following the contours of the mold smooth out the concrete wiping away any excess.
Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes then carefully remove the mold For the next stretch rotate the mold a quarter turn and place it beside the paver just completed angling slightly if you re creating a curving pathway.
After letting the concrete cure overnight fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle